Welcome All! It's time to fasten your seat belts and get ready for this ride through Penn GSE!
"These are my personal views based on my experiences and do not necessarily reflect those of GSE.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Master's Day Preview

This past weekend it was very rewarding to meet such amazing people at the Master’s Preview Day. Since I am a graduate student in the Master’s Program it was particularly rewarding to speak with those interested in Education Policy this fall. During lunch, I really had a great opportunity to speak the Education Policy and provide more insight on my experiences here at Penn GSE. As I began answering questioning regarding the program I soon realized that I knew a lot more than I originally suspected. Speaking about my experiences not only allowed me to share some of my first hand experiences as a Penn student but also reaffirmed the reasons why selecting Penn was definitely the correct choice.


Speaking as a panelist on the Preview Student Panel was also a treat. Witnessing my name on a card with the words “Education Policy” was a moment to remember. It so amazing to think that my time here at Penn would be ending soon and others will soon fill my seat. A year ago, I was teaching in the classrooms and now I’m getting ready to graduate. Although the idea of graduating sounds great, I have come to really appreciate my professors, colleagues, and that I have gained along the way, so it’s also bittersweet. Since the Education Policy program was set up to be completed in a year, the idea was to get up prepared and then back into the job industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment